QuickBooks comes with various advanced features. It lets users connect with their bank so they can download transactions and use online banking services. While connecting with the financial institution or downloading transactions, users sometimes come across QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. It comes up on the screen with a message displaying, “An unexpected error occurred. The branding and profile servers could not be accessed. Click Cancel to discontinue setup and then retry setting up the account for online services again. Error message number: [OLSU-1013].” Read the blog until the end to know about causes and troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks bank update error OLSU 1013.
If you are not willing to go through the entire blog, connect with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team at +1 800-579-9430 and get troubleshooting assistance for QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
What leads to QuickBooks bank update error OLSU 1013?
Following are the major causes behind the banking error:
- You are using an outdated release of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks can’t connect with the bank due to a poor internet connection.
- The user has entered incorrect login credentials while connecting to the bank.
- Internet Explorer settings are inappropriate, which creates issues while connecting to the bank.
- Bank or Financial servers are not responding.
Read more :- QuickBooks outlook email not working
Step-by-Step methods to fix QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013
Method 1. Download the new release of QuickBooks Desktop
The following steps will help you download the update manually:
- Close QuickBooks files and then the QuickBooks desktop.
- Go to your desktop, select the Windows Start menu and choose Run as administrator.
- When the No Company Open screen pops up on the screen, select the Help menu and then the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
- Choose the Options tab, select Mark All and then click the Save button.
- Choose the Update Now menu, tick the Reset Update checkbox and select Get Updates.
- When the Update file downloads completely, restart QuickBooks and click Yes to install the latest update.
- When the install finishes, reboot your workstation and try to download update again.
Method 2. Turn on TLS 1.2 in the most recent version of Internet Explorer
To install the latest version:
- Click the Windows Start menu, select and open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Settings icon and select Update & security.
- Select Windows Update and choose Check for updates.
- Next, click the Settings icon on the upper right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Choose Internet Options, select the Advanced tab, and scroll through the Security section.
- Clear the Use TLS 1.0 checkbox and tick the Use TLS 1.2 checkbox.
- To save the changes, click Apply and then OK.
- Close all open applications and restart your computer.
If none of the above methods work, try these alternative ones:
- Verify and change Internet security requirements.
- Try downloading bank feeds transactions in a test company file.
- Refresh QuickBooks connection with the bank.
- Lastly, make sure the file you received from the bank is compatible with QuickBooks.
We are concluding our blog on QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. If you need more guidance to rectify this issue, consult the QuickBooks technical support team by dialing +1 800-579-9430.
Related article :- The Easy Guide to Fix QuickBooks error 12007