As we all know, Canon Printers are prone to problems. One of them is when Canon printers print empty pages. It is a real nightmare even when it is doing an excellent job. However, the printer abruptly is unable to work. In addition, if you change the cartridge, the problem becomes more severe. But, you can contact canon mx922 printing blank pages to resolve this problem at your own pace.
There are other, simple but effective methods that can solve your issues within a short time. However, you must be aware of one thing that if you’re not a computer-savvy individual and you are not a tech-savvy person, we suggest not take the risk and by contacting support online and solve the issue quickly.
Now, take a look at the possible causes behind the Canon printer printing blank pages issue as the following:
- There are some defaults in the Canon printer’s hardware.
- The issue could arise because of a cartridge malfunction.
- Ink levels are often low, and could represent one of the main reasons for this problem.
- A software issue could be the cause.
- Sometimes, printer drivers cause issues
- The problem could be related to the device you are using for printing , other than the printer.
Follow these steps to resolve the Canon printer black pages printing issues:
- It is important to ensure that you install the ink and toner cartridges correctly in your Canon printer by following the directions that are in the manual for installation.
- Eliminate the protective sheet or circular covering of the first, otherwise it can hinder your work, and the Canon printer error printing blank pages could occur.
Check the level of ink
- If your cartridge for ink is empty, the printer will prints empty pages. It is easy to determine the amount of ink by looking at the menu buttons on the printer.
Unblock your print head
- This issue usually occurs after you haven’t used your Canon printer for a while. The ink is dried up and causes blockage of printing heads. When that happens, using a soft cloth that is lint-free, it is necessary to clean the print heads. You can also employ an automatic cleaning technique to clear dirty or blocked print heads.
Try to update the Drivers for your Printer
- If the driver for your printer is out of date, it can create the problem. Make sure you keep your driver up-to date.
If the issue continues to get worse, contact Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number and be connected with skilled techs. They are always available until you’re able to fix the issue yourself.
I have this printer it was working fine then i change the cartridge on my CISS , after that every time it is printing blank pages ,i did cleaning, deep cleaning multiple times but nothing happen and one thing is always “automatic printer head alignment fail’s ” , then i removed cartridge and removed printhead clean it with water replaced and install old cartridge but still it printing blank pages , i suspect print head is damage how to confirm it ? do i need to replace printhead