In India, credit card users enjoy a wide range of possibilities. Many of the country’s largest financial institutions provide free credit card with a wide range of benefits and features. To 1encourage customers, they use low interest rates, higher credit limits, rewards, partnerships with retail behemoths, and other discounts.
Features and Benefits of Lifetime Free Credit Cards
- One of the most significant advantages of a lifetime free credit card is that one does not have to pay an annual fee to use it.
- Cashback is available on some of the top no annual charge credit cards. With some of the greatest credit cards,one can get a large cash withdrawal limit without paying an annual fee.
- Some of the no-fee credit cards include fantastic travel and dining benefits.
- Fuel surcharge waiver is one of the perks of no annual fee credit cards.
- Cardholders who have a lifetime free credit card can also earn reward points with each transaction.
What is the Eligibility to Apply for a Lifetime Free Credit Card?
The prerequisites for applying for a no-annual-fee credit card differ from one bank to the next. There are, however, certain basic eligibility restrictions that must be satisfied.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 and 60 years old.
- To be considered, the individual must be either salaried or self-employed.
Credit limit : A credit card has a defined credit limit that is determined, among other things, by credit history, age, and wage. Different banks may provide different credit limits for the same requirements. So, before one applies for a credit card, find out what the credit limit is by speaking with a bank representative.
These cards are trouble-free and save from the annoyance of joining and yearly fees. Furthermore, if one purchases products through them, one will receive fantastic benefits.
Here are the Top 5 Best Lifetime Free Credit Cards available, without further ado.
- ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
- For first-time credit card users in India, the ICICI Instant Platinum Card is a good option.
- It has no yearly charge, and the bank issues it in exchange for a deposit in a savings account. one may take use of Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement service if needed, while also saving 15% on delectable delicacies at over 800 reputable restaurants across 10 Indian cities.
- One can earn reward points that can be used for cash right away.
- Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- One of the best lifetime free credit cards in India is the Citibank Rewards Credit Card.
- It provides the best of everything, such as Reward Points for every card swipe, up to 15% off at partner restaurants, incredible online shopping deals, flexible payment plans, and an Instant Loan on Card, among other things.
- All points may be simply redeemed for exciting vacation possibilities, air miles, luxury items, cash back, and much more.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- There are no yearly fees with the HSBC Visa Platinum Card. It’s great for getting cash back. For the first 60 days, one earns 10% cash back on all purchases.
- Aside from that, one gets 5X reward points for spending between Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs, as well as 3X reward points for eating, hotels, and telecom spending over the course of a year. one’ll also get a 20% discount at certain bars and restaurants in India, as well as a Rs. 500 BookMyShow coupon.
- SBI Unnati Credit Card
- SBI Unnati is a one-of-a-kind SBI Cards zero-fee credit card. For the first four years after the card is issued, the annual fee on the SBI Unnati Credit Card is free.
- Customers can earn reward points for their purchases and get cashback if they reach an annual goal. Overall, it’s one of the greatest first-time credit cards, adding value to routine purchases such as groceries, gas, and so on.
- ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
- The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, which is issued by ICICI Bank in collaboration with Amazon and Visa, allows consumers to buy on Amazon.in and receive great incentives.
- On each transaction, one is reimbursed.
- There is no annual or joining charge on this card, therefore it is a lifelong free credit card. This card is designed exclusively for internet shopping addicts.
Credit card customers used to be charged an annual fee, which led to large outflows over time. In today’s economy, however, giving a free best credit cards in India for life has become a vital tool for lending institutions to attract customers and strengthen their market position.