Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, and we cannot stay calm. People have been shopping for the perfect sets of Rakhis, delectable sweets, Treasurable gifts, stunning and fashionable clothes and much more. Wearing trending dresses, posing for pictures, and expressing your heartfelt feelings for your siblings require one extra step, i.e., what to write in the Instagram caption or the message note. We have got you covered!
Indians celebrate Raksha Bandhan on a full moon day in the month of Shravan or August. When sisters undertake a ritual and tie a holy, ornamented thread of Rakhi around their brother’s wrists, they swear to protect their sisters in all the phases of life. Brothers get thoughtful, personalised, and lifestyle-related gifts for raksha bandhan for sister. Rakhi festival is a long-standing custom that originated in northern India that is now observed across the country.
Read on to find the best-suited quotes that you can use to write on your Raksha Bandhan greeting card and quirky, Instagram-worthy captions to upload while posting stunning photos that portray your lifestyle.
Quotes and Wishes for Raksha Bandhan Greeting Cards
- You are better than a superhero I have never met in my life. You protect me and save me from the harsh reality of life; grateful to you always.
- I will fight with you but know I will always be there for you. You annoy me, but I cannot imagine living without you, bhai.
- I do not want a best friend because you care enough to throw tantrums; you are my best friend.
- You are my forever favourite, but I will never share the last slice of pizza with you, and yes, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You will always be my favourite fan, no matter how much you annoy me. I may not repeat this, but remember that your sister loves you a lot.
- Never forget that mom and dad love me more than you; still, I love you more than anyone. Happy Rakhi!
- Never forget that you have been brought from a roadside footpath, haha, but you will be my forever favourite cartoon.
- To my biggest supporter and secret keeper, happy Raksha Bandhan, my strength.
- Never forget that your sister is always there for you in all the hardships of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my cute little baby bro.
- We fight over silly things but do not forget that you mean the world to me. Here is wishing Happy Raksha Bandhan to my pillar of strength.
Instagram Captions for Pictures with Your Brother
- I am smiling because you are my brother, but I laugh because you cannot do anything about it.
- Did you know that my brother has someone extraordinarily perfect in life? Yes, I am talking about me.
- I will always be dad and mom’s favourite, thanks to you, Bhai, and Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On my 4th birthday, I asked mom and dad for a monkey toy; on my 5th, you were there.
- You are laughing in this picture because I am your sister; I am not laughing because you are my brother.
- Heartiest thanks for making pretty much everything I ever did, well, awful.
- I may not be able to fix your mess-ups, but I will always be the one to inform mom and dad.
- Our paths might change, but always remember that I will annoy you for eternity.
- Sometimes I feel that I am a little ugly, but when I see you, I take a relaxing breath.
- My brother is the only enemy I cannot live without; Happy Raksha Bandhan, arch-enemy.
Instagram Captions for Raksha Bandhan Ethnic Lifestyle
- When life gives you lemons, wear a lemon-printed Kurti.
- With a room full of dresses, go with a saree.
- Let your Phulkari make a rainbow!
- It is not every day you see me wearing ethnic!
- My favourite time of the year is when I get to wear traditional clothes, and yes, I receive gifts from my brother.
- Do you want to know what freedom looks like? Have a look at my flowing phulkari.
- You can never be over-dressed or under-dressed with a saree.
- In a world full of mini skirts, flaunt your traditional Kurti.
- No outfit excites an authentic Indian than a shining saree
- Maturity is when you realise ethnic lifestyle suits you better than western.