If your QuickBooks program files are damaged, and QuickBooks Desktop installation is corrupt, there are chances that you might encounter QuickBooks running slow issue. The user usually faces this issue when a user tries to open QuickBooks and company file, but it takes too long. Some other reasons behind the unexpected behavior of QuickBooks include using an outdated program, having a corrupted hard drive, and a system with insufficient requirements. Read other sections of the blog for more information and troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks desktop performance issues.
If you are tired of facing QuickBooks running slow issue, call us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and get effective consultation from QuickBooks experts
What leads to performance issues in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are some prominent reasons behind performance issues:
- Working on a computer with a damaged Windows operating system.
- Damage or corruption in the user.ini file of QuickBooks.
- Damage to Windows .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++.
Reliable Solutions to Fix QuickBooks loading extremely slow error
Solution 1. Have a new update of QuickBooks Desktop
1. Close QuickBooks files and then exit the QuickBooks Desktop application.
2. Move to your Windows desktop, select the Windows Start menu, and select Run as administrator.
3. When the No Company Open screen prompts up, choose the Help menu and then select the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
4. Go to the Options tab, select Mark All and then click the Save button.
5. Choose the Update Now menu, tick the Reset Update checkbox and select Get Updates.
6. When the update finishes, restart QuickBooks Desktop and click Yes to install the new update.
7. When the install finishes, reboot your computer, and try to open QuickBooks and the company file again.
Solution 2. From QB Tool Hub, make use of QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool
- Close QuickBooks and its company files.
- Open your browser, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file, and save it somewhere you can easily find it.
- Open the downloaded file, follow the instructions given on the screen to install the tool hub.
- Complete the installation by clicking the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Once the installation completes, move to your desktop, and open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking the icon.
- When the tool hub opens, move to Program Problems, and click QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool.
- Wait and let the tool start to resolve program issues.
- Once it completes, reboot your workstation and open QuickBooks Desktop again.
If the above fixes fail to resolve the issue, try these alternate solutions:
- Fulfill system requirements.
- Use the Condense Data Utility tool to condense the company file.
- Give a new name to the QBWUSER.ini file.
- Reinstall or clean install QuickBooks.
We understand how necessary it is to resolve QuickBooks running slow issue. That’s why we have provided you with the most effective troubleshooting solutions to fix it. If you face any difficulty in resolving the issue using the steps mentioned above, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks experts team by dialing +1 800-579-9430.
You may also read this article :- Easy Guide to Fix QuickBooks error 6147