Coming up with errors in QuickBooks While updating, installing, or fixing the QuickBooks Desktop might be due to issues in the application’s setup file. Similarly, if your QuickBooks setup file has been corrupted or damaged, then you encounter error 1334 while installing or repairing, the program. At that time, a message Pops up,Error 1334. Error writing to file [File name]. Verify you have access to that directory”. In order to overcome the error code 1334 in QuickBooks, read this blog until the end and learn the methods to debug it.
If you have any queries related to QuickBooks error code 1334, dial 1.855.738.2891 to contact one of our professionals and get help from them
What is the Reason Behind QuickBooks Desktop error 1334?
You encounter the error 1334 in QuickBooks if the installation file of your QuickBooks application has been damaged or corrupted.
How to Fix the Error Message 1334 in QuickBooks?
If you are looking for solutions to rectify the error, check out the steps mentioned below-
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
SOLUTION 1: Perform the Process of Uninstalling and Re-installing your QuickBooks Desktop application
Before performing the steps, you must note down your QuickBooks product
details- Product Year, License Number, QuickBooks Version. Once done, proceed with the following steps-
- On your Windows desktop, hit the ‘Start’ button and click on ‘Control Panel’.
- In the Control Panel, tap ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’
- When the programs list appears, choose your QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, click ‘Uninstall/Change’, then ‘Remove’.
- Now, tap ‘Next’; the QuickBooks application will be uninstalled.
- Again, download QB save the downloaded file where you can locate it instantly.
- Open the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and begin to install it.
- You are required to go ahead with the instructions that are displayed on the screen. You must checkmark the checkboxes to accept the terms and conditions.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your License number and other product details. After entering the info, click ‘Next’.
- Two options for selecting the ‘Install Type’ will appear; select the one you want.
- Hit ‘Next’ and ‘Install’.
When the installation finishes, run QuickBooks and activate it.
SOLUTION 2: Re-configure Microsoft .NET Framework to Repair the Issues
- Exit all the applications running on your Desktop.
- Open ‘Control Panel’ from the Windows ‘Start’ menu.
- Select ‘Programs and Features’ and then tap ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- After that, choose ‘Turn Windows features on or off’.
- A list will appear from where you need to locate the .NET Framework.
- Next, check if .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox is already checked or not. If not, turn on .NET Framework 4.5 by clicking on the checkbox and tapping ‘OK’, then restart your system.
- If the checkbox is checked, click on it to turn it off; hit ‘OK’ and restart the system.
- Once restarted, again turn on the .NET Framework.
The next time you come across QuickBooks error 1334, make sure to apply the given solutions to experience a hassle-free QuickBooks functioning. In case your screen still displays the error, we recommend you speak to one of our QuickBooks experts via 1.855.738.2891
Related Searches: Error 1334 the file cannot be installed, Error 1334 when Installing QuickBooks,