How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently on Android 2022?
Scanning the internet and looking for a simple guide on How to delete a Snap account?
Then, you have reached the correct webpage.
Just stay tuned with us till the end and know how to delete Snapchat account permanently on Android via easy steps.
Quick Guide To Delete Snapchat Account on Android Permanently.
These are easy and brief steps that will help you in fulfilling your wish to delete snap account permanently.
All you have to do is obey the directions in order to get the optimum outcomes.
- To delete your Snapchat account permanently, begin by heading toward the Snapchat page through your preferred browser.
We have cited the link, simply click on it and redirect straight to the page.
- After that, you will have to sign in to your Snapchat account with the assistance of your Snapchat credentials (username or email and password) that you have created while opting for the Snapchat account.
Note:- If you have opted for the login verification feature, then you will receive a code on your mobile device which you have to input into the respective field in order to perform Snapchat sign in.
- Next below the Manage My Account, look for Delete My Account and select it.
- After that, you will be redirected to the next page where you have to provide your Snapchat login details in the respective fields in order to proceed to delete your Snapchat account permanently.
- After providing your Snapchat login credentials, now simply click on the yellow button titled Continue.
Note:- Keep in mind that, once you have deactivated your Snapchat account, you will lose touch with your Snapchat friends and not be able to interact with them.
So, it is advised from our end to make sure before deleting your Snapchat account permanently, think twice and get sure.
Deleting your Snapchat account permanently simply means you will lose streaks, scores, and conversations with your Snapchat friends.
- Now, on the next page, you will come across the message showcasing that your Snapchat account deactivation process has commenced and is in the progress.
And if you open the Snapchat mobile app, you will notice that you have signed out from your Snapchat account automatically.
- Finally, your Snapchat has been deactivate, and to make it delete permanently, all you have to do is wait for 30 days according to Snapchat policy, after that your Snapchat account will be delete permanently and can’t be recoverable.
By following these easy steps you will be able to delete your Snapchat account permanently and for easy steps and quick guides to settle down several queries, and you can head to the Ityug247 website.