QuickBooks provides user various tools which make QB more user friendly. One such tool is QuickBooks Web Connector. This tool helps the user in connecting any third-party application to QuickBooks. It also allows the third-party app to exchange data with QuickBooks. Like any other software, QuickBooks also has some errors which frequently comes while using various services. One such misstep is “QuickBooks Web Connector has stopped working”. This error comes when the user tries to add or remove connections from the web connector.
In this blog, we will try to explain the reasons due to which QuickBooks Web Connector Error occurs and the best troubleshooting methods for the same. We request you to go through the blog carefully so that you can fix this error by yourself. However, in case you find it challenging to resolve this by yourself, you can call our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2784
Causes behind the error “QuickBooks Web Connector not working.”
- Improper Installation of QB Web Connector Tool.
- This occurs due to outdated QB Web Connector Tool.
- If Log file used by QuickBooks Web Connector is missing.
- Because user don’t have admin rights.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 163
Techniques to Repair the error “QuickBooks Web Connector not working.”
Let us see the various QuickBooks Web Connector Troubleshooting steps.
Method 1: By making new User ID
- At first, you need to create a new user account in Windows 10.
- Move your cursor to Account Type.
- Choose Admin option.
- Select OK.
Method 2: By reinstalling QuickBooks Web Connector after uninstalling it for once.
This error shows up due to partial installation of QB Web Connector. In this case, you should uninstall the QB Web Connector tool and then install it again. This will help in resolving the error message “QuickBooks Web Connector not working”.
- In the first step, you should press Windows key and then press letter R.
- Type Control Panel in the box and click on OK.
- You should find ‘‘Uninstall a Program’ option and click on the Web Connector.
- Now, you need to Uninstall the Web Connector.
- Open your Internet Browser and Search “QuickBooks Web Connector download” in the search box.
- In this step, Download the QB Web Connector installer.
- Save that folder to the desktop so that you can find it whenever you need it.
- In the last step, you should run the .exe file.
While summing up, we hope that the information shared by us will be useful to you in resolving this error by yourself. However, in case you find it difficult to resolve the Error QuickBooks Web Connector has stopped working, you can seek on-call technical support from our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2784