Printing may not go as smoothly and at times you may be faced with frustrating technical glitches while you the process of printing. With its many problems, Canon Printer Offline Error is one that can drive you to the ceiling when it stops working on an image.
Read More canon Pixma mg3000 setup
Canon Printer Offline problem is a common issue, but fortunately, it is able to be eliminated. But, prior to switching Canon printer offline to online mode, the first user must be aware of the common causes that cause the error happens.
Find The Causes of Canon Printer offline issue
There can be a myriad of reasons that cause the printer to become offline. It is crucial for the user to understand the causes of the canon offline error on a printer.
- Connection issue
- The wire that is loose or the USB cable
- Sleep mode for printers
- This printer has been put in pause mode.
- Paper-jam problem
- Paper tray empty
- The internet connection is slow
- Malware or viruses attack
- Software and printer drivers that are corrupted
- Printer drivers do not work with the latest Windows following an upgrade.
Steps To Fix Canon Printer Offline Error
There are a variety of effective methods to aid you in fixing your Canon Printer offline Problem. There are a variety of solutions discussed on this page. Therefore, you can follow the steps each step by step and attempt to solve the issue at your own pace. Take a look at these efficient steps:
Step 1. Connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
Before trying anything else, begin with the basic steps. Therefore, connect your printer via wifi.
- Then, forget the router in order to remove it from the printer.
- Then connect it to your printer. If you are using a USB cable, join them using the help of USB.
- If you prefer connecting the wireless device wirelessly to an internet router, start the WiFi Wizard Setup window of your printer’s touch screen and connect to it.
- Press and hold the printer’s WiFi button until the Wi-Fi light begins blinking.
- If you’re sure that your printer begins blinking a blue, connect to your WiFi router and press the WPS button.
- These techniques will allow you to connect your printer to Wifi and then connect it to the printer.
Step 2: Deleting the “Use the Printer Offline” Option on your PC:
- Click the “Start” button and enter “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Then, select “Hardware as well as Audio” from the sub-categories that are available
- Select “Devices and Printers” on the screen that opens.
- Right-click your Canon printer, and then click “See what’s printing.”
- Select “Printer” available from the top left of the screen. Click to open the drop-down menu.
- On the General Tab, select the Stop option, which is located under Service status. Click”OK” to save your modifications.
- Once you’ve made your adjustments After you have made the changes, select “Cancel any documents” and then connect to your Canon printer to it again.
If you’re not yet able to determine the Canon printer is not in offline mode, you can jump to the next step.
Step 3. Restart the printer spooler.
The Printer Spooler is responsible for all printing job that is sent out to printers. Try restarting the service to check if it can fix the Canon offline printer issue.
- Press the Windows keys + R at the same time.
- This will bring up the Run box. Now type services.MSC and hit Enter.
- The window ‘Services’ will open, and where you’ll find the listing of Windows services. Click on any service, and repeatedly press P until the Printer Spooler appears.
- Then right-click on the Printer Spooler and choose the Properties option from the menu dropdown.