If you find that your HP laptop battery isn’t charging or doesn’t display that it’s charging, don’t be concerned! There isn’t a single person who has the same issue as many are facing this problem. We’re here to help everyone. Take an easy snooze and read the blog that is posted here. It’s so simple and straightforward to get rid of the HP laptops that are not charging issues in a snap after going through the information provided in this blog. So, don’t wag off! Simply keep your eyes on this site. It’s going to help you and your time will be preserved. Hence, let’s begin!
Methods You Must Try to Find The Cause HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
We know how irritating it can be when your Laptop was not charging when it was connected. This is why we have compiled a list of possible ways to solve the issue. Check out the following steps and test them one by one.
Method 1 Conduct Hardware troubleshooting Guide
It’s worth checking the laptop’s power cable or AC adapter in case your laptop isn’t charging. Do the following tasks to check exactly that:
- Your laptop might not be charged if using an surge protector. This means that you need to connect the laptop’s wall socket , and therefore check to see if the battery is charged or not.
- It could also be a problems with your battery because you’re using an unreliable AC adapter. Find a new AC adapter and recharge your laptop’s battery.
Keep going to the next step when you’re still not able to recharge your battery on the HP laptop.
Method 2: Power Reset Your Laptop
A power reset erases all memory on your laptop. This is extremely beneficial in repairing battery issues. So, you should follow the following steps to reset the power on your laptop:
- First, shut off your HP laptop.
- Now, gently remove your battery from your laptop.
- Then take the power cord off from the laptop.
- Then, hold and press your power button until at the least 15 seconds, and then let go of the button.
- Make sure to insert the battery safely into your laptop.
- The power cord should be connected to the laptop
- Connect your laptop to the power source and then charge the battery of your laptop.
If you’re still having trouble with the HP Laptop that is not charging problem then move to the next step.
Method 3: Update Your Laptop’s BIOS
The next step to try is to upgrade your laptop’s BIOS (Basic Input/Output System). It is software that controls connections between the operating system you are running and the laptop device. Thus, BIOS settings that are not correct could cause issues when charging laptop batteries. Therefore, in order to fix the laptop battery that isn’t charging issue, you should upgrade your laptop’s BIOS.
To update the BIOS of your laptop it is easy to go to the official website of HP and locate the support section for your laptop. After that, download the most current BIOS to install on your computer.
Find Reliable and High-Quality HP Support To Fix the Laptop Battery Issue
If these suggestions can help your quest to get rid of the HP Laptop that is Plugged In Not Charging then you’re in luck! If your laptop hasn’t started charging, you can without delay, you should make contact with the HP support team. For direct contact with them, you have to make a quick call to their helpline 24/7. They will sort your issue quickly and in the shortest period as they are knowledgeable and skilled.
Article Related How to override hp printer empty cartridge?