An error called QuickBooks Error PS101 occurs while you try to download the latest updates for QuickBooks payroll. The description of the error reads the message, “The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again.” This error can occur due to various factors like the faulty internet explorer or firewall settings, etc., which block the internet connectivity. To resolve the issue, you can take up different steps as given in the blog. There will be an elaborate explication on the causes of the error and the methods to fix it.
If your queries are different and need a unique solution stepwise, then this is what the QuickBooks Customer Helpline experts are for. Just give us a call at 1.855.738.2784 for better guidance
Factors that influence the download of updated payroll
To understand the logic behind troubleshooting related to the error, the understanding of the causes plays an important role. So, allow us to introduce to the defective fields that lead to the error:
- There are a few common errors that keep showing up and interrupting the functioning of QuickBooks, hence leading to the error PS101.
- Inapposite settings set for firewall or antivirus software can restrict the reach to the internet, giving rise to an error.
- The error can occur when internet connection settings are initialized inappropriately or unsuitably.
To eliminate the error, you need to fix these fields. It is what the following subheading is going to explain; follow up.
You may read also : QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085
What to do to download the latest payroll update?
Follow the most manageable steps that are given down below to remove the error and finally get the latest payroll update downloaded. For this, you will need to mend your internet connection. See what steps to take:
Solution: Install the latest QuickBooks Tools Hub
Download and install the latest version of the QuickBooks Tools Hub, since this application will resolve and repair many issues like the common errors and internet connection.
[ Note: Tool Hub gives you the best experience when used on Windows 10, 64-bit]
- Close the QuickBooks application.
- Get the newest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub (126.96.36.199) downloaded. Remember to download this file in Downloads or your Windows desktop, folders that are easy to access. (Check the version of the Tool Hub if you already have it installed by clicking the Home tab. The version will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.)
- Launch the downloaded file, i.e., QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Follow the instructions as given on-screen. Accept the terms and the conditions.
- When the installation is complete, go to the icon on your Windows desktop and tap it twice to launch the tool hub.
After having these steps performed, try to redownload the payroll update. If you still observe the error, run Quick Fix my Program from the Tool Hub.
The blog shed light on QuickBooks Error PS101. It gave an in-depth view of why the error has occurred and how the user could resolve it flawlessly. In the end, if you are still unable to download your QuickBooks payroll update, then talk about your issue(s) with the best professionals provided by QuickBooks Customer Support at 1.855.738.2784 and get a more effective, guided solution.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6175