QuickBooks Online has been leading the charts for many years regarding the world’s most exemplary cloud-based accounting applications. The features and tools that QuickBooks Online offer to its users are not only ultra-modern but also easy-to-use at the same time. Undoubtedly, QuickBooks Online proves to be quite exemplary in its functioning; however, we can’t deny the truth that it is not free from errors and bugs. Instead, this article will talk about QuickBooks error 103, which a user can face while connecting the bank to QuickBooks Online. Several factors can trigger QuickBooks Online error 103, which you will get to learn below, along with their troubleshooting solutions.
Are you struggling with QuickBooks error 103 and want instant assistance to get over it? If yes, feel free to speak to our QuickBooks officials at +1-855-856-0042.
What are the factors that trigger QuickBooks Online error 103?
Generally, QuickBooks Online error 103 gets triggered when users try to connect their bank accounts to QuickBooks Online using the incorrect log-in credentials.
What is the troubleshooting procedure for QuickBooks error 103?
Step 1- Ensure your banking sign-in information is correct
- On your computer, open any web browser.
- Visit the website of your financial institution.
- Make a short note of the bank’s web address (like https://www.bank.com).
- Sign in to the bank website using the user ID and password that you know.
- If you’re successfully able to sign in, your banking sign-in information is correct. But if you face a sign-in error, go through the bank’s directives to know your correct user ID, reset your password, or both.
Once you’re ensured that your user ID and password are correct, move on to the second step.
You may also read: QuickBooks Print and Preview Not Working
Step 2- Manually disconnect the existing bank account in QuickBooks
- On your computer, open QuickBooks Online.
- Go to the Transactions tab and then click on the Banking option.
- Click on the bank account that you want to disconnect.
- Thenceforth, select the Edit option.
- Click on the Edit Account Info option.
- Put a checkmark on the Disconnect the account checkbox.
- After that, select the Save option.
Step 3- Sign-in to your bank account in QuickBooks Online
- Open QuickBooks Online and head to the Banking tab.
- Click on the bank account that you want to update.
- Select the Edit option.
- Click on the Edit sign-in info option.
- If your web browser automatically fills up the user ID and password columns, clear them. The above step ensures that your web browser doesn’t fill up old information by mistake.
- Enter the correct user ID and password for your bank account. If you see the Show option there, choose it to ensure you enter the valid password.
- Click on the Update option.
If you are still getting the issue then make sure to reach out to the experts who can resolve these kinds of issues within minutes.
Hopefully, you’ll be able to debug QuickBooks error 103 after going through the troubleshooting solutions given above. If not, then our suggestion for you is to take extra assistance fixing QuickBooks Online error 103 by contacting our QuickBooks professionals at +1-855-856-0042.