Do you often get interrupted by the QuickBooks error 108 whenever using your online bank account via QuickBooks Online? As you must know, along with other uniques features, QB also allows its users to connect their QuickBooks account and bank account together. However, the moment you make an attempt to download all the bank transactions, the specified technical glitch pops up on your screen. Thus, in order to remove it correctly, we have curated this blog. It includes some of the best ways to fix it, followed by most usual reasons. Take a look and give this blog a read till the very end.
Directly contact one of our certified experts at 1.855.738.2784 if you want to clarify any doubts about the QuickBooks Online error 108.
Major Factors That Affect the Bank Error Message 108 in QuickBooks Online
Can you not understand why the issue triggers on your QB screen and how you can overcome it as soon as possible? Then go through the below-listed reasons-
- One of the reasons might include not updating the banking information in your QuickBooks Online account.
- It is also possible that you have left some crucial bank notifications unread, including the modification in existing bank policies or about some new offers.
Now that you have gathered all the important info on the causes of the glitch go ahead and learn different methods to troubleshoot it.
You may read also : QuickBooks Print Repair Tool
What are the Top Two Fixing Methods to Get Rid of the QuickBooks error 108 Effectively?
Are you finding it challenging to resolve the given error as none of the solutions you applied earlier did not work? Do not stress out! This section of the blog will surely guide you in eliminating the glitch within minutes. Keep reading to learn how to do it-
SOLUTION 1: Sign Into QuickBooks Online to Update the Banking Info
- In the initial step, log into your QuickBooks Online account.
- Now, in the following window, go to your bank accounts field.
- You will find this option in the ‘Banking’ section.
- Now, you are required to move the cursor on the Pencil icon that is present beside the account name.
- Under that, tap on the ‘Edit Sign-in Info’ option.
- At the end, type in the newly created online banking credentials, like the ID and password.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 15311
SOLUTION 2: Look For the Notifications in Your Online Bank Account
- At first, open the internet browser on your Windows desktop.
- From there, go to the Online Banking login page.
- Sign in to your account and then see if there are any notifications.
- Remove all the notifications that are not important or require you to perform any immediate action.
- Now, log out of your account and then move to your QuickBooks Online account.
- On the left side of the screen, tap on the ‘Banking’ section.
- Next, shift to the ‘Banking’ tab and click on the ‘Update’ button.
The blog now ends here. In case you come across any other problem when already dealing with the QuickBooks error 108, immediately have a one-to-one consultation with the team of pro advisors through our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Hosting