The Best Ever Solution for QuickBooks Not Loading￼
QuickBooks not loading is one of the most everyday problems that QuickBooks users face while accessing company files. It stops user to access company data suddenly. There are various technical reasons behind this issue, but the most common reason is that qbwuser.ini file is damaged or missing.
In this blog, we will be explaining to you about various symptoms, causes and the ways to fix the QuickBooks not loading issue. We invite you to read the blog carefully so that you can resolve this problem by yourself. Moreover, in case you find any problem in fixing this error, you can seek technical service from our QuickBooks specialists at our 1.855.738.2784
Causes behind QuickBooks Not Loading issue :
These are the primary reasons behind the occurrence of “Quickbooks Doesn’t Load Correctly”.
- Due to long company name.
- Due to damaged or missing qbwuser.ini file.
- Due to corrupted hard drive.
- Due to damaged Program Files or QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- Due to damaged windows operating system.
Straightforward troubleshooting stages to determine the “QuickBooks Open but not Showing” problem:
Recommended to read : QuickBooks 502 Bad Gateway Error
By operating Quick Fix my program from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 1: Install the QB Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps you in fixing common errors. For a smooth experience, we will recommend you to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- At first close QuickBooks.
- Download the latest version of QB Tool Hub. Save the file at a known location.
Note: If you have already installed QB Tool Hub, review which version you are operating in the about area of Tool Hub.
3. Open the downloaded file.
4. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install and select agree for Terms and Conditions.
Step 2: Running Quick Fix My Program from Tool Hub
Background processes stop once Quick Fix starts working. Quick Fix will run a quick repair on the program.
- Select Program problems in the QB Tool Hub.
- Choose Quick Fix my Program.
- Open your data file after starting QuickBooks.
Other quick solutions include:
- Running install Diagnostic Tool from the Tool Hub.
- Renaming the qbwuser.ini file.
This conveys us to the end of this blog. While computing up, we hope that the knowledge shared by us will be valuable to you, and you will be able to settle the problem by yourself. However, If you need any technical assistance in resolving QuickBooks not loading issue, then our QB experts will help you at our 1.855.738.2784
Read also : Print W-2 Forms in QuickBooks – In a Nutshell