QuickBooks Error 3030 is an issue that occurs while a user is trying to configure the sync settings for the purpose of syncing the file. The category of the error is- Error during upload. To put it in other words, the error 3030 erupts when a user is arranging or organizing company files that are to be synced. You will need to reset or change the sync setting and reconfigure the setup for a better organization. The hint is also provided in the error message that says, “An error occurred while configuring your file for syn. Please clear sync setting and re-setup this company file.” you need to have a look at the entire blog to figure out how to reconfigure.
If the internet couldn’t help you find out the answers to your QuickBooks error or query, then call up QuickBooks Customer Service at 1.855.738.2891 and get a reply from the responsive and proficient experts
Get a clue of what causes Error 3030
It is important for a user to know the root causes of the error before performing the troubleshooting steps. Having a knowledge of these reasons will reduce the chances of making mistakes while undertaking the measures and help you avoid the same glitches in the future view as well. So have a look:
- If the settings are wrongly set, then QuickBooks Sync Manager won’t be able to sync efficiently.
- The failure can also occur because of the connection instability with online applications.
After knowing these crucial points, you are all set to learn about the troubleshooting steps.
You may also like to read – QuickBooks Error 15106
Follow these precise steps to cure the error
The user needs to terminate this error because it can lead to the misorientation of company files and stop you from accessing the application temporarily. Now presenting to you the steps that you must follow:
Solution: Clear the Sync Settings
To clear the sync settings, you have to clear company files from the Sync Manager. Perform the steps:
- Close QuickBooks first.
- Then from the system tray, right-tap the Intuit Sync Manager option.
- Now choose a company; if there is a whole list of the companies, select one at a time.
- Tap on the Sync Enabled menu as you see it.
- In the drop-down menu, you must select Disable.
- After completing the above steps, take steps to clear the sync setting options by selecting the Help menu.
- Now click on Manage Data Sync, then Clear Sync Settings.
- Make confirmation by hitting Yes, then press OK.
After the completion of these steps, you can see the error has gotten terminated since the sync setting has been successfully cleared. Although, if you still face the issue, you can refresh your company files settings.
This blog proposed to highlight the information related to QuickBooks Error 3030. It successfully laid out the causes of the error, when it occurs, and how the user could fix it. If the error is still present, you should consult with the experts of the QuickBooks Helpline at 1.855.738.2891, which shall give you the best guidance and tips.