In case you are a TurboTax user trying to enter your company details or information, you might have encountered an error that says -An application error has occurred while processing your request: -70001, while starting with the new subscription to TurboTax. The reasons for this TurboTax Error 70001 can be one among many. The blog discusses error 70001, with a great explication of the causes of the error and its resolution. At the end of the blog, you will be able to enter the details or information of company files.
If there is anything given in the blog that you don’t understand or other doubts arise in your mind, then immediately call the TurboTax Support at +1-855-856-0042 and get the brilliant hacks.
Why do you get this error 70001?
There can be myriad reasons that can bear the blame for the occurrence of the error. Let us count on them one by one:
- If you aren’t subscribed to the payroll, error 70001 can show up.
- This error is caused due to the slack in the internet connection.
- Improper settings in the browser can also hinder the change in the transaction update.
Once you know these points, the user can perform solutions quite easily. See the resolution in the following subheading.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 6147
Fill in the entries in the new TurboTax
When you get a new subscription, and you try to enter or fill in the bank info, you can always get an error. To understand its troubleshooting, follow these steps: use a private browser window, clear the browser’s cache, use another type of browser, reset or restart the router, etc.
Solution 1: Clear Cache for Google Chrome
This step will clear all the previous research data stored in the browser of Chrome.
- Click the More button on the top right chrome screen.
- Click Settings, and Privacy and security, then Site settings.
- Under Content, press Cookies, and site data.
- In the search box, type “intuit” to find intuit cookies
- Hit Remove all shown or the trash can icon.
- Reboot Chrome for the changes to implement.
If this doesn’t help, execute the second here.
You should also read if you are facing the QBCFmonitorservice not running on this computer
Solution 2: Switch to the Incognito Mode
This option will browse the tabs in the private browser, not saving your previous account activities:
In Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Now you’d see the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, click on this and select New Incognito Window.
- Now, a new window will show.
Look for the Incognito icon mode in the top corner.
Alternative: Press Ctrl + Shift + n keys from the keyboard to run incognito mode.
- Press ⌘ + Shift + n keys simultaneously from the keyboard.
This is how you can switch the browser to private or incognito mode. If the error is still there, you can clear the browser’s cache if you’re using one.
You may like to see: QuickBooks Error 6073
The blog on the topic TurboTax Error 70001 highlighted why the user faces any error like such and what steps must be undertaken by the user to remove the entry error. If the application error is still in our view and you are unable to make the entry in transactions, then the TurboTax Support will help you to understand every bit, in a more elaborate and comprehensible way. Dial +1-855-856-0042 Now.