QuickBooks is an industry-leading tool that delivers automated accounting components for medium to small-sized companies. There are hundreds of operating pieces running concurrently to serve its users at any given time. Nevertheless, it is only feasible that a few setbacks occur over time in a vast function. And today, we will discuss one of such setbacks that can halt your daily tasks quite many times in a day- QBCFMonitorService Not Running On This Computer.
Errors related to Monitor Service in QuickBooks can be really troublesome at times. To get expert support on the issue anytime, call on toll-free number 1.855.738.2784
What is QBCFMonitorService failed to start error?
The issue of QBCF monitor service keeps stopping is not a common one and can arise when the QBCFMonitorService.exe file stops working unexpectedly. The term stands for QuickBooks Company File Monitor Service. You can get the error message while trying to open or access anything in QuickBooks.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Script Error
Why QBCF service stopped in my computer?
There are numerous reasons why QBDBPF log file monitor service not running locally. Here are some of them.
- Corruption in the QBCFMonitorService.exe file done by a malware or virus.
- Discrepancies in the Windows registry corresponding to the file, namely- QBCFMonitorService.exe.
- The QBCFMonitorService.exe file might have got deleted by a program.
- Some program is having a confliction with the QBCFMonitorService.exe file on your system.
- Anti-virus firewalls are blocking the QuickBooks files to access the web.
- Incomplete or incorrect installation of the QB software.
What to do after the QuickBooks monitoring service stopped?
Here are the instructions to follow to get rid of the error. Follow them step-by-step.
- Go to Start menu and type Command in the search box.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT and hit enter.
- After the black window is prompted, type regedit and press the Enter key.
- The registry editor will open.
- Choose the QBCFMonitorService.exe related key and select Export from the File menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the backup in and name it so.
- Make sure that the box of Selected Branch is checked in the Export Range box.
- Click on Save to backup the .reg file.
Here, we would like to end our article on how to counter the QBCFMonitorService Not Running On This Computer error. We hope you find the knowledge written here suitable to the questions you scoured for on the web and fix the issue. However, if the problem persists, call on 1.855.738.2784 and get the best external assistance on the line.