PUBG is one of the most famous battleground games these days that is played and enjoyed by most people. Ever since its launch, the game has attracted many individuals and soared high in popularity. This multiplayer game has been developed by Bluehole and there are millions of users all around the world that play the game with enthusiasm.
The different features of the game make it well-suited for both Android as well as iOS devices which further increases its availability and reach for users. Not only on mobile phones but the game can be effectively played on computers and laptops too. And since the game is such a high and heavy game, there are bound to be some errors while users are playing the game. In this guide, today we are going to discuss a very common error that the users of PUBG may face while they are on the application.
What is a Network Error login issue?
A very common error that the users of PUBG face is the pubg network error login failed issue. This issue happens when the game is not able to connect to the server you are working on. It is not a very severe issue but one of the most common ones as there are many issues with the server which prevent PUBG from connecting to it. In this case, you need to change the DNS server you are using currently to a different one which can connect easily with PUBG.
If you do not know how to change the server to make the game efficient then do not worry, as we are also going to tell you the correct process with which you change the server and then complete the pubg login.
Steps to change the DNS server on iOS
It is not very difficult to change the server on your iOS device.
- Open the settings of your mobile phone and then, move to the Wi-Fi connections.
- After that, you have to tap the blue icon which will be near the current connection.
- Now, you will see the DNS server and HTTP proxy settings.
- Now, move to the manual settings of the DNS server and look for other domains.
- You just have to add another server and delete the old server for pubg mobile login and resolving the issue.
- Remember to save the changes and then you can go back to playing the same without any difficulty.
Also read: Top 10 PUBG Players in the World 2021