Want to use the payroll service in QuickBooks Desktop but failing to do so because of QuickBooks error PS060 and don’t know what should be done? If yes, then it is our assurance that this article will surely help you in this situation. Generally, QuickBooks PXXX category errors take place when the payroll service key gets invalidated. Nevertheless, there can also be other factors causing QuickBooks error code PS060, which you will get to know reading this article, along with the troubleshooting solutions to fix it.
To instantly get rid of QuickBooks error PS060 without putting in any effort, feel free to speak with our QuickBooks troubleshooters at +1-855-856-0042.
What are the factors that cause QuickBooks error code PS060?
Besides from the invalidated payroll service key, the followings reasons are the ones often causing QuickBooks error code PS060:
- The payroll service is expired because of the incorrect billing information.
- QuickBooks is failing to access the internet because of the Firewall security settings.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6209
What to do to get over QuickBooks Error PS060?
Solution 1- Manually update the billing information in QuickBooks
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Then, sign in to the web page of the Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPs).
- From the Products & Services list, select your Intuit Desktop Payroll subscription.
- Click on the Details button.
- Under the Billing Information section, find the payment method and then select the Edit button.
- Update your billing information.
- Select the Save and Close button.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and see whether you can use the payroll service now.
If you see QuickBooks error PS060 again, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2- Re-validate your payroll service key in QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and then press the Control + K keys on your keyboard.
- On the QuickBooks Service Keys screen, select the Edit option.
- Select the Next button and then the Next button again.
- Make sure to uncheck the Open Payroll Setup – I want to start the right checkbox.
- Click on the Finish button.
If QuickBooks error PS060 persists, follow the next solution.
You may want to read: QuickBooks Error H303
Solution 3- Make your Firewall security settings compatible with QuickBooks
- Go to Windows Firewall on your computer.
- From the left corner, select the Advanced Settings option.
- Click right Inbound Rules and select New Rule from the on-screen options after that.
- Select the Port option and then click on the Next button.
- Make sure to select the TCP option.
- In the Specific local ports field, enter the port figures required for your QuickBooks year version.
- Then click on the Next button.
- From the on-screen options, select Allow the Connection and then click on the Next button.
- Ensure all profiles are marked if prompted. Click on the Next button.
- Make a new rule and name it in the manner “QBPorts(year).”
- Select the Finish button after that.
- Go through the above instructions to create outbound rules. Follow all the same instructions, except select Outbound Rules instead of Inbound Rules.
Also read: QuickBooks online slow
Hopefully, you will be able to resolve QuickBooks error PS060 after applying the above troubleshooting solutions. If you fail to do so, then we recommend you speak with our QuickBooks officials at +1-855-856-0042 for additional troubleshooting assistance to remove this error code.