QuickBooks Online is web-based accounting software which helps you in managing your business from anywhere across the world. Users can access their QB Online with the help of Login id and password provided by Intuit. As of May 2014, QB Online had the highest number of subscribers for an online accounting platform. The number of subscribers till May 2014 was 624000. QuickBooks even contains another variant for desktops with the name QuickBooks Desktop. This particular variant is available for Personal Computers. That’s why multiple users want to import QuickBooks Desktop to Online.
In this blog, we will try to understand how QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop is different from each other. We will also try to answer the most frequently asked questions from the users. Therefore, we suggest you to carefully read the entire blog in order to understand everything related to the importing process and the ways to import by yourself.In case, you find any difficulty while reading this blog, call our QuickBooks expert at our 1.855.738.2784
What Are The Benefits Of QuickBooks Online?
There are various points which should be considered before switching to QuickBooks Online.
- QB Online is entirely web-based, and therefore, users need not to install or download traditional software.
- You can access to your QB Online account from any computer with Internet Connection.
- QuickBooks Online allows multiple users to access your account from a different location.
- Switching to QBO is free of cost. Intuit accomplishes no charge for importing your QB Desktop to QB Online.
- Importing to QuickBooks Online is easy as QB Online imports your current customer contacts from MS Excel, Outlook, or Gmail.
- QuickBooks Online backs up your data automatically after every 2 hours.
- QBO also meets the highest online security standards for data storage.
- You can use QuickBooks Online even if you don’t have any prior knowledge of Accounting.
- It also provides free upgrades.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly
Steps to Import QuickBooks Desktop to Online
These steps will also help you in wiping out the error message “Export company file to QuickBooks online missing”.
- At first, Check the Import Criteria.
NOTE: QuickBooks Imports Invoices CSV
- In the next step, Check if your QuickBooks Desktop Data Favors the Export.
- Make a New QB Online Account.
- Open that QuickBooks Desktop from which you are converting it.
- Search “Export Company File to QuickBooks Online” Option and Get it done.
- Now Again, Sign-in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Choose if you want to Bring Over Inventory or Not.
- Select your QuickBooks Online Company or Create a New One.
- Copy QB Desktop Data File.
- In the end, Complete the Setup Process.
To Sum Up
In this blog, we discussed the benefits of QuickBooks Online. Also, we elaborated the features of QuickBooks Online. Moreover, the stages noted in this blog will help you . For any support related to import QuickBooks Desktop to online, call our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2784
Read also : QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool