If you’ve ever had to deal with this topic, you know that it’s a very troubling one — accidentally deleting your emails on Yahoo.com has led to some really embarrassing moments. If you’ve recently been affected by this problem and would like to follow this tutorial to recover deleted emails from Yahoo, then I’ve got good news for you. No worries — I’ll help you get your lost Yahoo email messages back!
Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Inbox
Email can be the most important method of communication in our lives. It is important to be able to keep all your emails safe, especially if you have a Yahoo account. Emails can be accidentally delete from your inbox. And not everyone knows how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo inbox.
First of all, you should know that Yahoo does not delete messages permanently from your account for at least 7 days. If you want to recover deleted emails from Yahoo, try going through your trash or spam folders first. If you find that the email is not there, then follow these simple steps:
- Login into your Yahoo account.
- Tab on the “Trash” icon next to the “Inbox”.
- Click on the “Options” button located at the top of the page.
- Tab on “Mail Options.”
- Select “Show Folders.”
- Click on the folder where you think the email was store.
- Click on “Delete it” and then click on “Move” to move it back into your inbox.
This is a very simple process to follow if you need to recover deleted emails from Yahoo inbox.
Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Trash Folder
It’s not true that every deleted email goes to the trash. Sometimes, when you delete emails from your Yahoo Mail folder, they don’t get moved to the Trash folder. For example, if you delete an email from Spam or Bulk Mail folders. It won’t be move to Trash. Yahoo Mail has a “Trash” folder. Which contains all of the emails that have been delete from your Inbox and Folders. If you accidentally delete an email from your Yahoo Mail account. You have 7 days to recover it before it is permanently delete. But remember that you have 7 days only to get your deleted email. After 7 days you won’t be able to get them back. To know about the process follow the steps given below.
- Log into your Yahoo mail account.
- Click on “Trash” on the left pane. This will open all of the emails that are currently in your Trash Folder.
- Select the email that you want to recover by clicking on its check box next to it. You can also select multiple emails by clicking on their check boxes if desired.
- Click “Move.” This will move all of the selected emails back into your Inbox or into one of your Folders if they were previously there before being moved to Trash.
Recover Deleted Emails From Yahoo Using Email Recovery Software
If you have accidentally deleted your important Yahoo mail and then realized you didn’t create a backup. Then, in this article, we are going to show you how to recover deleted emails from Yahoo using Email Recovery software. This method is perfect for users who don’t have a backup and still want to restore their email. This is the simple way to recover your deleted Email To do that, follow the steps below:
- Download and Install the email recovery software.
- Open the installed tool, select Scan for Emails or Scan for Emails on Backup Drive.
- Select Yahoo! Mail, from all available options.
- Click Scan button, it will start scanning all your messages and other items from Yahoo! Mail account.
- Once the scanning is complete, click on Finish to export recovered Yahoo! Mail items to PST format.
So, what’s the best way to recover deleted emails from Yahoo? For those of you who only need to recover a few messages, I would recommend trying an email recovery software first. There are plenty of free (and paid) options out there, and all of them have recovered at least some of my lost messages. However, if you’ve deleted an entire account or a large number of emails, then you’ll definitely want to use one of the more advanced methods.