How to Diagnose and Fix QuickBooks error 350?
QuickBooks error 350 is a bank connection error that arises when a user tries to connect with the bank to download transactions. When connected to the bank, QuickBooks automatically downloads recent transactions, and users don’t need to enter them manually. Users usually encounter the error when the connection expires or gets updated by the bank. The good thing is you can easily fix the error by reconnecting with the bank or credit card. Read the blog until the end to learn the troubleshooting process to fix it.
If you need any technical assistance to resolve QuickBooks error 350, call us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and speak to certified QuickBooks professionals
Reasons that cause QuickBooks bank connection error 350
Following are the reasons that lead to this bank connection error:
- The bank’s server is either down or under maintenance or being updated.
- QuickBooks is unable to establish a connection with the bank.
- QuickBooks file containing the transactions is damaged or corrupted.
Now, move to the next section of the blog for fixation steps to resolve the error.
You may also read this article :- reset QuickBooks password
Quick Ways to Fix QuickBooks error code 350
Implement the troubleshooting solutions given below to get rid of the bank connection error:
Solution 1. Try to reconnect your bank or credit card account
- Open QuickBooks Online, move to Bookkeeping, and choose Transactions.
- Choose Bank accounts and tick the blue bank square for the account you need to reconnect.
- Next, click the Sign in link, then enter the user ID and password you enter while signing in to your bank’s website.
- Choose the account you want QuickBooks to download transactions from and click Continue.
- Click Update to download the latest transactions from the bank.
Solution 2. Clear the Browser cache to rectify the issue
Following are the steps to clear cache from Google Chrome:
1. Open your browser and click the three dots you see on the top-right corner.
2. Choose History and select Clear Browsing Data.
3. Scroll the drop-down menu and select Obliterate the following items.
4. Next, click Clear Browsing data and close Google Chrome.
5. Now, open QuickBooks to check if the error is fixed.
Solution 3. Run the Verify and Rebuild Data Tool to resolve the error
1. Move to the QuickBooks File menu and choose Utilities.
2. Click Verify Data. If you get a message displaying, “Your data has lost integrity,” you need to rebuild it.
3. Go back to the File menu, select Utilities, and click Rebuild Data.
Solution 4. Update the account manually to fix the issue
1. Close all programs and open QuickBooks Online.
2. From the left menu, choose Banking.
3. Wait till the Banking page opens and then click Update.
4. When prompted, enter the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials.
5. Finally, click Continue Update.
This blog has covered basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve QuickBooks error 350. If the error continues after going through all the solutions given above, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our helpline number +1 800-579-9430. They will assist you with the best possible solutions to eliminate the problem.