For years Dr Ruchi Bhandari is recommended as the best female gynecologist In Jaipur who specializes in providing IVF treatment. She guarantees a sure success rate in the treatment.
Dr Ruchi Bhandari has cleared her Obstetrics & Gynaecology MBBS and has the best IVF centre in Jaipur known for providing the best treatment for infertility through IVF treatment. She ensures the success rate for conceiving a baby after the IVF treatment. She won a medal in MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in BVDUMC from Pune. Dr Ruchi Bhandari achieved a fellowship from the Mahatma Gandhi Institute, in Assisted Reproductive Technology. In back 2017 completed her Clinical Embryology training at the fertility and Research Institute, Chennai.
How to Visit Dr Ruchi Bhandari, the Best Recommended gynecologist in Jaipur?
Dr Ruchi Bhandari, the best gynecologist in Jaipur, has her own IVF clinic Mishka IVF. To visit her you can do the following:
- You can visit Mishka IVF located near 138-A, Vasundhara Colony, Tonk Phatak, Tonk Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018. She is available at Mishka on six working days i.e., Monday to Saturday from 9-5 pm. And you can pre-book your appointment at https://mishkaivf.com/.
- You can personally contact her through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can make a call to contact the gynecologist in Jaipur at 06378288806.
When to Visit the Most Recommended gynecologist in Jaipur?
If females are having problems with infertility then they can visit Dr Ruchi Bhandari.
IVF Treatment: Best Treatment for Women Infertility
For infertility in females, you can recommend IVF treatment. IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization. It is the most functional form of treatment that helps women to get pregnant. In IVF treatment, the doctor collects eggs from women’s ovaries and in the lab, the eggs are fertilized by sperms. The complete treatment of IVF requires about three weeks or it can take even more than that in a few cases.
When Should Females Visit for IVF Treatment
Females at age up to 35, are advised to try frequently to conceive a child at least for a year. After trying for a year then only women should go for any treatment. Females aged between 35 to 40 must try to conceive for at least 6 months, and if not successful consult a gynaecologist. Females aged 40 or above are advised to consult the best gynaecologist and must go for the treatment very soon
Causes of Females Infertility: By Best gynecologist in Jaipur
Dr Ruchi Bhandari, the No.1 gynecologist in Jaipur explained a few reasons or causes for infertility in females. They are:
- Uterine or cervical irregularity
- Injury or blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Sexual History
- Ovulation illness
- Hasty discharge
- Avoid drinking alcohol
Preventive Measures for Females Infertility Suggested By the Expert gynecologist in Jaipur
Dr Ruchi Bhandari says that females can prevent this major issue of infertility if they follow the given preventive measures.
- Females having an addiction to smoking must try to quit smoking.
- Underweight or overweight must maintain a normal weight.
- Females try not to consume alcohol.
- Women must not consume excess amounts of caffeine.
- If you are frequently trying to get pregnant then you must avoid stress.
Why Dr. Ruchi Bhandari?
Dr Ruchi Bhandari is the best-recommended gynecologist in Jaipur for infertility treatment in females. She provides the utmost care and comfort with privacy. Dr Ruchi Bhandari is also known for providing the best IVF treatment in Jaipur through various infertility tests such as Sonohystogram for evaluation of the uterine cavity, Ovulation/hormonal analysis, Ultrasound etc.