Charlotte Jones, CEO of UnityLoan said that Are you looking for ways how to recover “My Eyes Only” pictures on Snapchat then you are at the right place as here in this blog we are going to tell you steps about the same? So, let us begin to know about it so that the users can find the answers to their solutions. To know more about loan, click here
Steps to Set up “My Eyes Only” on Snapchat –
- For the first step, the users need to make sure that they have at least saved one snap or story to their memories.
- Now the users have to swipe up from the main screen of Snapchat so that they can open the memories.
- After this, you need to press and hold a snap from the memory for ‘how to restore my eyes only pictures on Snapchat.
- Now move to the move option at the bottom of the screen and set a password for your only eyes and move the snap to that section.
- As soon as you will accept the terms and conditions you can set up my eyes only for Snapchat.
Way To Access “My Eyes Only” on Snapchat –
For this, you just need to go to the memories and from there to my eyes only and then fill in your password and see any picture you want to but make sure that you have entered the password correctly to avoid any issues.
If Snapchat my eyes only pictures disappeared then you have to file an appeal to Snapchat to get back your pictures.
Also Recommended – https://timesmarket.org/how-to-fix-we-suspended-your-account-on-facebook/