How to Setup Wireless Canon Pixma MG2922 in IOS and Android
Today, we frequently observe people with their mobile phones, whether in the mall, on campuses, or at home – virtually everywhere you go for Canon Pixma MG2922. The ability to carry a mobile phone is now a commonplace thing. These devices have become an integral part of our daily lives. It’s become what we refer to as the jack-of-all-trades of our time because of its widespread usage in a variety of ways.
I could go on and on about the various technological gadgets that have been put in one small device, but I’d prefer not. I’d like to place attention to one particular feature this phone can do, which is integrated mobile printing. This is the capability to connect the canon mg3600 connect to wifi, or another wireless printer to be precise. This technology gives you the unique freedom to be connected even when you’re moving around. It allows you to upload photographs, emails, documents as well as other documents for printing jobs via their devices to the network for maximum convenience.
It is Canon Pixma Mg2922 is a WiFi printer that is able to connect to networks without the need for cables. After being connected to WiFi network computers, computers, as well as devices like tablets and mobile phones that can also be connected to the same network are able to print with ease.
In the step-by-step instructions below we’ll explain how to set up Canon’s Pixma model MG2922 for IOS as well as android devices:
in IOS Devices:
- Download the Canon print application on your iOS device through the App Store. Follow the instructions given to finish the installation.
- The printer must be connected to the printer and switched on. A green light near the button for power will illuminate in the event that the printer is powered on.
- Examine the blue LED on the
- Canon Pixma MG2922. You should be able observe a flashing light, and the ON line will light up.
- Start the Canon print application. In the primary screen click the ADD PRINTER icon. Then, tap REGISTER PRINTER and then press PRINTER Setup. Tap CONNECT VIA WIRELESS ROUTER.
- The screen will prompt you to join your gadget’s WiFi to the Canon IJ setup network. In your iOS device, go on the application to setting, and then Wi-Fi. Connect to the Canon IJ set-up network. Once your device has been linked to the internet, go back on the canon print screen, and click OK.
- Choose your access point, or wireless networkname you wish to connect to. Enter the wireless password network, and then tap OK.
- Network settings are transmitted directly to your printer. If you are asked to confirm, tap OK.
- Verify that the printer is identified. Select the name of your printing device and connect the printer to the gadget.
- When you see this message then click”OK. Run a test print.
- Get the Canon print application on your Android device by clicking on the Google Play Store icon and follow the steps to install it.
- The printer needs to be connected and turned on.
- Examine the blue indicator on the
- Canon Pixma model MG2922. You should be able see a flashing light as well as the ON line should be illuminated.
- Start the Canon print application. In the primary screen click the ADD PRINTER icon. Then, tap REGISTER PRINTER, then tap PRINTER Setup. Tap CONNECT VIA WIRELESS ROUTER.
- Choose the wireless network or access point name you want to connect to. Set the network’s password, then select OK.
- Network settings are transmitted via the printer. If you are asked to confirm, tap OK.
- Check if the printer has been identified. Select the name of the printer and connect it to your device.
- If you see this message then tap OK. Test print.
Follow these steps and you can be sure you’ll have a great mobile print. the session will definitely be fun and easy.
Read More: How to bypass hp printer cartridge error?
The WiFi printer can also allow you to set specific settings such as the duplex print, page limits, and numerous other settings after selecting your output devices. It also lets you take jobs off the printer at any time you’d like.