Prior to the introduction of the UP-Bhulekh platform, the citizens of UP had to physically visit government offices to access the details on their lands, such as Khasra, Khatauni, Jamabandi, land map, and other essential information. Owing to this many citizens had to encounter extreme difficulties. Hence, the government has strived to make the records related to land available online on the UP Bhulekh portal. This has helped those belonging to the state immensely – people can now access any information related to their lands via this unique portal.
The Main Objective Behind Introducing the Bhulekh UP Portal
The UP Bhulekh Portal is a user-friendly, computerized system that’s more transparent compared to the earlier system. Using this portal, any citizen can simply examine their land record and other relevant details. The primary objective of the portal is that the individuals of the state can access the details related to their lands without going anywhere or without hassles. With the introduction of the UP Bhulekh Portal, there has been significant savings in terms of time, effort, and money.
Some of the Major Highlights of Bhulekh UP
Portal Name: UP Bhulekh Land Records, Khasra Khatauni
Introduced : By the Government of UP
Beneficiary : The citizens of UP
Aim : To have land-related details of UP easily available online
Official website address : upbhulekh.gov.in/
UP Land Map Official Website Address :
Step-by-step Process to Follow To Get Bhulekh UP Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni
- The first step for users is to visit the portal at UP Bhulekh http://upbhulekh.gov.in/.
Now the homepage of UP Bhulekh will open up in front of the user.
- A user will see that many options will appear in front of them. Of these, the user will have to click on “View copy of Khatauni (Record of Rights)”.
- On clicking, a new page is going to open up in front of you. Herein, you need to insert correctly the captcha code that appears on your screen and click on ‘submit’.
- In the next step, a page is going to open in front of you, wherein you need to select all necessary information, including district, village, tehsil, khasra/khatauni, or the survey number, and lease information.
- First, users must select their district.
- Once done with that, you need to choose the tehsil and the village.
- On choosing the village, you need to opt for one of the available options. You can choose to search by Khasra/Gata Number, Account Number, Account Name, or by Transfer Date
- Duly insert information on the given form and click on “Search”.
- Now relevant information regarding your Bhulekh UP will appear on your screen.
Bhulekh UP Naksha Process
If any user wants to view the UP Bhu-Naksha of their place, then they must follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first step prompts users to visit the official website of UP Bhu Naksha. To reach the official portal, click on http://upbhunaksha.gov.in/bhunaksha/09/index.html#home-pane.
- Once done, a page will open in front of you where you will have to fill in the Tehsil, State, District, and Village.
- After filling in the options, click on the option, hit Show Land Types Details.
- Now your village’s land map will open before you.
- Herein, you will be able to view the details regarding your land or property. Besides this, you can download your land’s map.
FAQ on Bhulekh UP
Question: What to do to know the code of the village?
To know your unique village code, click on the menu to go to the code of revenue village Khatauni, choose your district, tehsil, you can see the code of the village along with the name of the village in the list of villages of the selected tehsil.
Question: What to do to know the unique code of a gate in a village?
To know the unique gate code in the village, click on the menu to go to the unique code of the plot/gate, choose the district. Choose your tehsil and click on the name of your village from the list that has the villages of the selected tehsil, on entering the Gata/Khasra number, you’ll be able to view the unique gate ID with the Gata/Khasra number.
Question: Can I seek the Khatauni copy of Consolidation/Survey Village?
New Khatauni can be made from the Khatauni of the village or old village. Owing to the absence of a digital signature after creation, copying is not done. The user needs to wait or contact Tehsil.
The Final Word
To know more on Bhulekh UP and prime minister’s housing scheme, please get in touch with our representatives. They will be able to guide you.